#7 – Polarized Sunglasses
The Importance of Polarized Sunglasses
By Wes Park of New York
Polarized sunglasses reduce sun glare on the water, allowing you to see under the surface. A pair of these lenses range from $15-$300 making them affordable to anyone. Here are some top reasons to utilize them.
- Help you identify different types of cover (weeds, rocks, tree stumps, lay downs, underneath docks, drop offs, etc.)
- Make it possible to spot the fish you desire to catch!
- Once you cast into the water, you can observe the speed and depth of your lure retrieve.
- Make it possible to watch a fish trail your lure, take the lure into its mouth, and run with it!
- Once the hook is set, it’s possible to watch the fish change directions, giving you the advantage in landing that lunker!
Follow Wes’s fishing expeditions on Instagram @wes.park